Final Casting Calls
Calling all models! If you’re still interested in being involved with MBBFW, you have two last chances to come in and show us what you’ve got. There was a great turnout at the one we hosted today, but we are still in need of models.
The first casting call will be this Wednesday, August 29, from 6p.m.-9p.m. at 1685 Elmwood Ave. Suite 301 Third Floor
The second will be Friday, August 30, from 5p.m.-7p.m. at Blush Boutique: 1005 Elmwood Ave.
- This is for NEW MODELS ONLY. You will be notified by email if you should attend a call back.
- THESE ARE THE LAST CASTING CALLS FOR 2013!!!
- Proper dress to walk includes: all black fitted dress or skirts, at least 3″ high heels (no wedges or peplums please!), no jackets, and no bulky accessories or jewelry.
- For women the minimum height requirement is 5’8” and for men it is 6’.
- We are looking for people of all ages including children; you do not have to be 18 in order to participate.
- There are multiple shows that we need models for, not just the main runway event, so we are looking for a variety of people.
- Please bring your portfolio and comp card. If you can provide us with photos, we prefer just one full body shot.
- If you have any questions or concerns please message us on Facebook where or you can contact: firstname.lastname@example.org”
(Photo Source: Donald Schwartz)